Recruitment Specialists are PGK Lifestyle Associates who are the lifeblood of the PGK Lifestyle Recruitment & Expansion Division. They are responsible for achieving staffing, product and talent acquisition objectives by recruiting, interviewing and evaluating candidates to sell, promote and produce PGK products, services, and programs for all PGK Business Groups, the nonprofit PGK Scholarship in Education Fund, and the PGK Lifestyle Recruitment & Expansion Division.
PGK Recruitment Specialists
Leverage your Relationships and Network
Expansion of PGK Recruitment & Expansion sales forces into new geographical markets is managed through the recruitment and management of Directors Internationally, for each of the 5 United States sales regions and includes the coordination, supervision and tracking of PGK Lifestyle Associate recruitment goals in targeted countries, regions, states, counties, major cities, minor cities, wards and boroughs.
Also included is the establishment of long-term infrastructure and procedural goals for the PGK Recruitment & Expansion Department and the implementation of supporting objectives and strategies to achieve them within their territorial scope.
PGK Recruitment Specialists Compensation
- 3% of the gross revenue generated by all directly recruited and onboarded PGK Lifestyle Associates.
- 5% of the gross revenue generated by all directly recruited and onboarded PGK Lifestyle Associates who are accepted into the Future Moguls Program.
- 10% of the gross revenue from all registrations of PGK Global Talent Showcase (coming soon) participants who are registered by directly recruited Talent Discovery Scouts.
- 2% of the net revenue generated by the sale of any products, services, or programs designed or produced by any talent that is discovered by a directly recruited and onboarded PGK Lifestyle Associate.
- Performance Bonuses are paid based on sales benchmarks reached during specific periods of time.